Utilizing the power of computers instead of human operators to control devices and industrial processes is called automation. Today, the application of industrial automation and precision tools in various industries and industrial processes is abundant. Complex process control and measurement systems used in industries such as oil, gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, food industries, automotive industries, etc. require very precise and sensitive tools.
The role of industrial automation in reducing the time and cost of producing a product is undeniable.The ability of our experts in designing and manufacturing fully automatic devices can be a great help in making production economical. One of our most important capabilities is to design and manufacture new devices and machines with ely on the knowledge and experience of our experts.
Accordingly, we try to use up-to-date systems to manage your devices or device information for your factory without any restrictions.
Advantages of using the automation system:
- Repeatability of processes and activities
- Increasing the quality of products
- Increase production speed ( production quantity)
- More accurate and faster quality control
- Reduction of production waste
- Increasing the productivity of industrial units
- Instant monitoring of industrial machines and the possibility of remote monitoring of the production process
- No need for specialized personnel
- Show device errors and show the exact location and components of the system
- View, modify and record the parameters needed to work with the device
The automation process has two types, continuous and discrete. It is used continuously for production lines that need to produce a particular product and must be continuously started and finished from the beginning of the line to the end of the line. But for discrete lines this factor is not a criterion and several products can be made by changing tools and methods of discrete production (such as the production of auto parts, home appliance production lines etc.)
Sherlock GmbH offers the following services in the field of industrial
- Industrial Automation
- Design of production lines
- Using the latest technology in the world
- Design and construction of special robots
- Design of machines with different production capacity
- Full line automation
Use of partner robots in lines (all robots are programmed with motion control system and the ability to run in lines) with the ability to easily and quickly train the robot to perform tasks with high accuracy and speed – the ability to change the program